Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

What if

What if….
 I was stupid rich
I had a boat
Hunting dog
Land
Gas was dollar
Owned stl cardinals
Hunt everyday
Summer all the time

Owned stl cardinals
If I owned the stl. Cardinals would be awesome. I would be rich and wouldn’t have to worry about money. I could sit in box seats and drink soda and have all the chilly cheese fries I could eat. And also the lemonade deals that you eat with a spoon. I would be able to take my friends to the games for free and will be able to take Tiffany to games. Also I would be able to buy her anything she wanted, even that stupid green Camaro that she wants, to make her happy. Just watching baseball every time there is a home game would be the best thing ever. I would give tickets away so people who wouldn’t ever get a chance to watch a professional game would be able to. I would take my children on the field and practice and let them meet the players. I also would hang out with players and do stuff with them to become a better owner and to see what the players might need. And I would have a day where anyone could come into the stadium and walk around on the field and play around to just say that they have been and a professional field.
Had lots Land
If I could own lots of land, me and tiffany could be our dream house with ponds and mud holes for her to go play and do whatever. Then I would put up tree stand and food plots everywhere to get deer to come in. also would get stupid horses, cows and some awesome hunting dogs. I would want land that would have woods and fields. I would hunt the dogs’ every day and just spend time in the woods. Also would get four-wheelers for me and tiffany, so we can go have fun. I would let my family come over and have bbq and big bonfires. I would take tiffany out in the middle of the field for a date and have music. Also would let family come over and hunt because i will have so much land that no one will see each other.

Dogs talked

If buck could talk that would be so awesome but bad at the same time. Good cause I would be able to talk to him. Bad because I’m worried he would sound dumb and I couldn’t handle it, but in a good way. If dogs talked I would get in trouble more than it would be awesome does could talk. And it would be annoying because he would just say all the time I want to eat, where the food is and can I please sleep with you and scratch me now. But at the same time I would be able to talk to him because he is always there for me. Like he waits for me to get out of the bathroom and walks downstairs with me and just lays by me. And I would tell him to stop going between my legs when I’m walking because he trips me almost every time. But the probably wouldn’t stop. Also I would ask him why he puked on my bed when we were both sleeping. And why does he have to poop on stuff, why not just in the middle of the room. Another thing I would ask is why you pooped of my laptop in my room when there was an entire room and basement you could’ve poop at.

No comments:

Post a Comment