Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Hunting

  It was the first morning of deer season and dad, brother, grandpa, and I were packed up ready to go the woods. It took us about twenty minutes to get to our hunting spot because my brother lost his gloves in the truck. When we got in the wood it was about five- thirty and we went our separate ways. It was about seven o’clock when I heard the first gun shot. It came from the direction my grandpa had went. So I got up and started to walk toward him, but then I had to go to the bathroom. So I stopped on the side of the hill where I forgot that my brother was sitting in the blind and started to unzip my pants. While I was unzipping my pants I seen something brown in the woods moving. Started to look then I see white horns and I knew it was a buck. So I grabbed my gun and aimed at the buck, while my pants were unzipped and pulled the trigger and shot the deer. After I shot it my pants fell down and I had to pull them up. After all of that I see my brother running down the other side of the hill saying did you shoot that and said it was a nine point because I didn’t get to see how many points it had. So we tracked it to the bottom field, where it finally died. While we were looking at the deer we heard another shot. This shot came from my dad. Cody went to my dad to see what he had shot and to get the four wheeler from him to get it back to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment