Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Pigeon

I was walking across the street to meet my other agent for the transfer of the super-secret case. Which I almost got hit by two cars. Then I sat down on the bench and this annoying bird wanted a piece of my bagel so I gave him some. But this wasn’t enough for the stupid bird he wanted it all for himself. The bird attack me which caused me to throw the bagel. The pigeon went after it and got stuck in the case. The pigeon started to make the box jumped and started to chase this women. Then all of the sudden the case opened up and guns came out and the pigeon started to shoot at people. Next the pigeon had got the case to fly and started going crazy and shooting everything. I finally got the bagel back and I tried to trade with the pigeon so, I could get the case back. That turned bad in a hurry. I threw the bagel in the air and pushed the pigeon away from the box. When I did that the bagel fell on the nuke button. So that set off the nuke aimed for Moscow. I grabbed the case and took off into the sky to catch up with the nuke. I was about to shoot the nuke down but the stupid pigeon got in the way. The pigeon and I had an intense stare down. So I thought, I should open the case let the bagel out and then shoot the nuke. So I did, the nuke was destroyed. I landed back at the bench where this all started and the pigeon was eating the bagel. I look at the bird and put my glasses back on and went the other direction. As I walked away a piece of the nuke fell from the sky and destroyed the stupid pigeon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment