Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Tiffany

I need all this stuff. I only have like twenty different pairs of shorts so let’s get some more because I don’t have enough. I really need these shoes and phone case and this new phone and this new plan that I haven’t even paid for yet but who cares. Also I know I need to save money but I want all this stuff just to have it just; like my mom. I need my nails done also and then two weeks later I want them off then I get new ones. And I want to eat million times a day so let’s go buy some food. Oh I can’t wait for summer to get here to tan so let’s go pay 40 dollars and only go like maybe 7 times. And I own my mom money and boyfriend but they can wait till I get what I want. And look at factory connection I need new everything. And I ALSO have to have food every morning so I am happy. Also let’s buy some off a website that was like 40 dollars and have yet to get it. And I like to speed so let’s get a speeding ticket that I can’t even pay for because I spent all my money on junk. So lets my boyfriend pay for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment