Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Fabular

I learned that I shouldn’t run away from dad when you are in trouble, because when he catches you and he will. You will not like what comes next. Another lesson I learned was that I could push someone through sheet rock. Also I learned you must work hard to get good grade but also everything in life. I learned the lesson not to run out of gas in a carburetor vehicle. I learned if you want something done right you need to do it yourself. I learned to not shoot fireworks at the crazy ladies house if you don’t want her coming out all crazy like. I learned that you shouldn't going bow fishing and swim in the creek all day before you go hauling hay. I learned that high school sports are about who you are and how much money you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment