Popular Posts

Friday, May 1, 2015

Final Blog

  • Which in class writing was your favorite? Why? My favorite post was about my hunting experience with my grandpa and my dad. I liked this because i like telling the story of the best hunting year ever.
  • Which in class writing was your least favorite? Why? My least favorite post was Color. i dint like it because i didn't know what color i am.
  • Review all your writing chronologically (earliest to latest). List three interesting observations or changes in your writing. Which are the most profound (obvious and important)? Why? I wasn't writing as much, spelling was bad, and i didn't make my stories as interesting. Writing more now and making my stories more descriptive have been the most important. 
  • If you could change anything about your writing this semester what would it be? Why? I would change the way I use words. for example be more descriptive or find other ways of saying something without using the word.
  • What did you like best about this course? I like how we talked in class and had group activities.
  • What did you like least about this course? Wished we read the book in class.
  • What would you have done differently this semester if you could have a do-over? I would've made time to reed Heart and the Fist outside of class.
  • What did learn about yourself as a student, a thinker, a writer this semester? I learned that if you just free write you could come up with something. Also i have became a better writer.
  • What could I, Ms. A., have done differently to improve the course? Talk about Heart and the Fist in the class, maybe.
  • You begin this course with an engagement and participation score of an A.  Attendance, participation in activities and group work help you to maintain this grade.  Evaluate yourself and assign yourself a grade for the in class portion of this course.  Don’t forget the reasoning behind your self assigned grade. I think i should get an A. I have been here everyday but one. Also i have always participated and done the work that should be done.

1 comment:

  1. Tatum - Keep pushing yourself to write. You have many good ideas to share. Have a great summer. ~Ms. A.

    ReplyDelete