Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Passionate things

Passionate list
·         Hunting
·         Baseball
·         Truck
·         Helping family
·         Guns
·         Bow
·         Tiffany(brat)



•          Hunting
•          Baseball
•          Guns

Hunting - is something at I am very passionate about. My family have been hunting and teaching down the generation how to hunting and the skills needed. As an example turkey hunting. I’m passionate about it because it bonds people together and you learn something new every time you go turkey hunting. You need to know the skill of how to call in the turkey, stalk and how and when to put a decoy up to make the Tom come in. I get pride from killing turkey or hunting any animal. It makes me happy and it gives me something to eat. The excitement of hearing the gobble from a Tom is amazing. You have to work him in and get him close enough to shoot. And when you see a turkey close up for the first time and watch his head change different color and him being puffed up, is the coolest thing in the world. And you can be any race or anything to enjoy hunting and it’s always fun to bring someone who has never been hunting and they get a deer or turkey.
The Wild Turkey is further divided into six subspecies. Harvesting a bird from all the subspecies in the "Grand Slam"
Tiffany(Brat)

She’s my girlfriend. She has funny laughs and she beautiful. She’s annoying and knows what pushes my buttons or as she would say budens. She snorts every once in a while and she snores. And she has this puff. And unibrow and mustache. She doesn’t like to share my bed or my blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment