Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

First shot

The first gun shot was the sound of someone who had got s deer or at least seen a deer. All we wanted to do is at least one out of the four of us get a deer. Well after we found out that I got one and so did grandpa got one. After dad came and seen what I shot I walked up to where grandpa was to make sure he was okay but he was. We found him by the pound gutting his deer and cleaning it. After we got his deer on the four wheeler he got on and we went to get my deer out of the field. when we got to the ruck we seen the massive buck that my dad had shot. It was the biggest body buck I have ever seen. His was a big 10 points with drop tines. So we got all of the deer that we shot that day and took a picture. This was the best day of hunting that we have ever had as a father son hunt. This will be the greatest memory I will have about deer hunting my dad and grandpa. We will tell this story for a long time and about the most fun we have ever had during hunting. Because most of the time its only one or two of us who gets a deer but not all three on the same day. Also my brother who went with us had gotten a deer during youth season so he had already got a deer.

No comments:

Post a Comment